HT-70 Revolving Door Turnstile
Block out weather and noise while Controlling Access. The HT-70 Series is a full security, card access, tamper-resistant revolving door. It is designed for locations requiring improved visitor security or as the barrier between production and office areas. Quiet in day/night mode, it can provide free passage during regular working hours and controlled passage after hours with card access or biometrics.
Appearance and Construction
The HT-70 Revolving Door Turnstile has been designed with smooth, modern lines to blend with a variety of building architecture. The HT-70 Series is crafted of 6005-T6 high strength aluminum extrusion and features GE's transparent Lexan® polycarbonate cage panels and arms for an un-caged feel and appearance. This full security, card access, tamper-resistant revolving door is designed for locations requiring improved visitor security or as the barrier between production and office areas.
Links & Downloads:
Materials and finishes available in your choice of: Clear, Dark Bronze or Black Anodize
- Uses transparent polycarbonate cage panels and arms for a modern un-caged appearance and feel
- Performance features include automatic indent Feather-Touch action that includes shock suppressor technology and a non-entrapment design
- Designed for secure operation with aesthetics in mind
- Features minimal exposed hardware and meets ASTM standards
- Self centering control head with adjustable hydraulic shock suppression
- Hardened tool steel locking bars, cam & roller assemblies
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- Available in clockwise, counter- clockwise or bi-directional passage
Exterior Height: 94" to 120" Available
- Width: 72"
- Pedestrian Clearance: 30"
Electronic locking module featuring heavy duty 24 VDC solenoids and card reader interface
- Fail Safe or Fail Lock Operation:
Available as Fail-Safe (free passage on power failure) or Fail-Lock (locked passage on power failure)
- Easy Access Control Interface:
Turnstile can interface with card readers, computer attendance systems, coin or token acceptors, push buttons, wireless remote controls and metal detectors
- Electronic Passage Counter:
Electronic 6 digit resettable counter with LCD display
- Graphic Indicator Lights:
Vertical Graphic Array (VGA) showing red "x" and green arrow
- Bullet Resistance:
Level one bullet resistant armor
- Traffic light control module LED's
- Control Console:
Control Console with remote alarms and push buttons
- Low voltage canopy lighting:
The HT 70 Aluminum Full Height Turnstile may be ordered in a variety of different configurations. Please call for details.
Please contact us for more details.
<<back to top