LA-100 Waist High Turnstile
Dollar for dollar, Hayward Turnstiles are simply the best turnstile value in the access control industry.
We have engineered our turnstile product line with your needs in mind: Performance, aesthetics, reliability, and ease of maintenance.
In addition to turnstile and crowd control products, we offer design assistance for new installations, as well as custom fabricated devices.
Hayward Turnstiles provides access control systems regionally, nationally, and worldwide.
Contact us for more information about the new generation of turnstiles offered by Hayward Turnstiles.
Crowd Control at an Affordable Price
The LA-100 turnstile has been designed with sleek, modern looks to fit today's world. Its rugged design has been built to withstand the abuse of a retail establishment while maintaining a price that is affordable to businesses at all levels.
The LA-100 is the perfect waist-high turnstile for a crowd control in a variety of applications, ranging from retail stores, cafeterias, and schools, to office buildings.
Links & Downloads:
- Provides one-way access solution
- Standard turnstile setup requires one high post with header
arm, one lower barrier arm, two double line posts and two
curved horizontal rails
- Main post is 16 gauge -3 ½"; Arms are 16 gauge -1 ¼"
- Operating direction can be easily reversed by field
- Mirror chrome finish
- Emergency release feature allows turnstile to function
in both directions by disabling the one-way locking
- Support post s constructed from 3.5" (89 mm) chromed steel tube or stainless steel tube. The arms are fabricated from 1.25" (30 mm) chromed steel tube or stainless steel tube. The hub is spun from 14 Ga steel or from 14 Ga stainless steel.
- The turnstile is fastened to the floor using ½" wedge anchors (4). Can be installed with or without a curved railing section and high header post.
- The 4-arm turnstile will spin freely in one direction but not the other. These turnstiles have a visible safety release on the top, which will allow the turnstile to spin freely in both directions when released. It also has an emergency release wrench which is built into the turnstile and is located below the hub assembly on the 3 ½" main post.
Design & Construction:
- Designed for secure operation with aesthetics in mind
- Features minimal exposed hardware and meets ASTM
- Please specify the desired direction of rotation (i.e. clockwise or counter-clockwise)
- Chrome, satin chrome, stainless steel or powder coat finish
- Add a customized adjacent railing system to guide traffic
through the turnstile
Units are warranted against defects in materials & workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. See warranty information for details.
Please contact us for more details.
<<back to top