MR-200 ADA Swing Gates
Exquisitely Designed in Stainless Steel with a Solid Surface Top. The MR-200 ADA Stainless Series Self Closing Handicap Accessible Swing Gate with its eye appealing rounded ends and Solid Surface top has many applications and is ideal for prestigious indoor settings such as office buildings, banks, convention centers, and museums.
Appearance and Construction
The MR-200 ADA Self Closing Gate's outer cabinet is constructed from 14 gauge 300 series stainless steel with a #4 polished finish. The lid is made from solid surface materials and available in many colors. The arm is 1-5/16" diameter stainless steel. The standard clear opening is 36" making these gates compliant with ADA clear passage regulations.
Links & Downloads:
- Designed for secure operation with aesthetics in mind
- Beautiful #4 polished finish 14 gauge stainless steel construction
- Solid Surface lid in many color options
- Meets ASTM standards
- Heavy duty Self-centering, adjustable hydraulic shock suppressed Control Head
- Permanently lubricated internal bearings
- Standard clear passage openings of 36" (ADA Compliant)
- Keylock Control: Control direction of travel manually with a key
- Suitable for use in retail stores, schools, cafeterias, amusement parks, airports and other applications
- Can be installed as stand-alone gates or used in conjunction with post and rail systems or turnstiles
Available with a powerful pull type solenoid powered by 24VDC allowing for the use of a card reader or other types of ID devices.
- Tamper proof admissions counter:
Internal admission counters may be provided. Counters have large six digit liquid crystal displays and are powered by a 10 year lithium battery.
- Motorized Gate:
Gate can be motorized for automatic opening/closing.
- Horizontal Graphic Status Lights:
Red "X", Green "Arrow" and Yellow "Bar" indicator lights mounted in lid to indicate passage status
Additional options available upon request.
Please contact us for more details.
<<back to top