SG-100 Series Swing Gates
Hayward's Most Economically Priced Security Swing Gates.
The SG-100 is a rugged yet stylish ADA compliant swing gate. The SG-100 may be ordered with an electromagnetic lock to work with a card reader or other types of ID devices.
Appearance and Construction
The SG-100 Self Closing Gate is constructed from 2" OD satin finished type 304 stainless steel tubing. The hinge post is welded to a 1/4" thick 6" diameter floor mounting plate. The standard clear opening is 36" making these gates compliant with ADA clear passage regulations. Or you can customize any clear passage opening up to 40" at no extra charge.
Links & Downloads:
- Designed for secure operation with aesthetics in mind
- 2" Round Satin Finish Stainless Steel tube construction
- Meets ASTM standards
- Hydraulic Self Closer
- Posts are welded to a strong ¼" thick 6" diameter floor mounting plate
- Decorative brushed Stainless Steel floor flanges to cover mounting plates and hardware
- Standard clear passage openings of 36" (ADA Compliant)
- Clear passage opening is totally customizable. Any opening up to 40" can be accomplished at no extra charge
- 90 degree swing (with striker plate and stop post)
- Suitable for use in retail stores, schools, cafeterias, amusement parks, airports and other applications
- Can be installed as stand-alone gates or used in conjunction with post and rail systems or turnstiles
- Stop Post:
Included with every gate. Stops gate from going in the opposite direction when a striker plate is added (90 degree single direction opening only).
- Electronic Operation:
Available with a powerful 600 lb electromagnetic lock powered by 24VDC allowing for the use of a card reader or other types of ID devices.
- Sign Panel insert:
Wheelchair decal or custom graphics available.
- Post connectors can be added to either the hinge or stop posts to incorporate railing with the gate installation:
See our AdaptaRail stainless steel Post and Rail System
The SG-100 Series Gates may be ordered in a variety of different configurations. Please call for details.
Please contact us for more details.
<<back to top